On Tuesday we went to the beach on Lake Tahoe with some friends. Even though the water is 50 degrees and it is 55 degrees outside the kids still got in the water. Those are things you out grow as an adult I think. I had no desire to get in the water!
Although after a little while I did have to get in about ankle deep to catch this guy who had floated down the beach a ways!
Lizzy decided to make a "sand angel"!
My friend took a picture of us... to show I really was on this trip:)
Today we were supposed to play with a different friend but had to postpone it, so we went to the place Eli had been begging to go all week... the fire museum! We saw the old fire engines and some wagons they used in the 1800's for fires...
and of course it is at a fire station so what else did we do...look at the fire trucks, climb in the trucks, and all over the outside of the trucks!!! (All except Lizzy... she's not into that... too many strangers around). Oh and the kids received firemen hats before looking at the trucks... however Caroline wore hers backwards because it was messing up her flower in her pony tail the correct way:)
Then we had lunch with daddy at a park, which I keep forgetting to take pictures of that. After lunch we headed back to the Children's Museum in Carson for a couple hours of playtime before nap-time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment