Monday, June 9, 2014

Baptism

Life has been crazy at the Jennings household. We are slowly starting to settle down again and I am trying to blog again. We were foster parents for several months and are now back to our family of five and enjoying the extra time with the kids. On June 1st Greg had the awesome opportunity to baptize Caroline. She asked Jesus into her heart when she was 4yrs old but had been too scared to get up in front of the church for baptism. She has been quite the evangelist since asking Jesus into her heart. She has told several kids how to ask Jesus into their hearts. It was such a sweet moment to see Greg baptize her. I have the sweet video of the baptism but think it might be too long to fit on the blog. Also on this day Greg baptized one of our foster children and my dad baptized my niece.


I will try to blog more often. We are vacationing right now and will try to post pics from our vacation thus far. I will not commit to posting pics from the last several months that I have missed but maybe one day they will show up on here. Thanks for checking the blog.

No comments: