Friday, August 28, 2009

First Day of Pre-K

Caroline had her first day of Pre-K on Thursday. She went to a preschool one day a week during the summer so I could work on that day, but really had a tough time while there. She did not play with any of the other children during free-play time and would say she did not have any friends. Anyway, she was on the waiting list to get in to that same preschool for the fall and also on another preschools waiting list. She ended up getting into the other preschool on Thursday. When I dropped her off her teacher introduced her to some girls her age, one in her class and one in the class next door. When I left her she was holding hands with the girl in her class walking around together. When I picked her up she said she had a great time and loved Pre-K. We even got a written report of all that she did that day, what her attitude was, if she played with other kids and what all she ate. Over all we were happy and very impressed with this preschool. I took my camera with me, but forgot to take any pictures, sorry!

No comments: