Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Museum Again!



Well Tricia and I took the girls to the Mayborn Museum again. Tricia had to pick up something from Waco so we just made a little day trip out of it. The girls had a blast but Caroline did not want to do anything else at the museum except play in the village with the cars. She is almost too big for them, her knees were up so high but she stuffed herself inside. Sadly that is all I have pictures of. I forced her (not really but close) to go see the other things in the museum. Caroline played in the village a while before Addi joined her.But then they had a great time playing, filling the cars up with gas, playing in the grocery store, etc.











Sorry that I have not updated the blog much but my two excuses are: 1. I have not taken any pictures lately (hard to update with no pics) and 2. I started a new job and have been feeling a bit overwhelmed with all my new knowledge (or lack of)! I will try and do a better job to update the blog... oh I have already signed Caroline up for swim lessons starting Memorial day... she is going to be swimming all by herself and I am can't wait!!!

No comments: