Well as you might know we have been needing rain. If you read the previous post you would have read how we went camping but could not have a fire because of how dry everything has been. Well Caroline was so excited that it was raining and she could wear her raincoat and rain boots. She also wanted to wear her bathing suit and play in the rain, but the mean mommy I am I would not let her (it was 45 degrees outside)!
Wednesday night Caroline's friend Addi spent the night with us because Addi's brother Jackson was having surgery Thursday and had to be at the hospital at 5:30am... I decided I would prefer Addi spend the night instead of waking up at 4:30am for Addi to come over. Well the girls had a great time at their "slumber party"! Addi decided she wanted to sleep in Caroline's room with her (which she has not wanted to in the past), then at 3am I am awoken by noise, go to Caroline's room and what do I find... lights on, toys everywhere and two little girls looking at me. I told them to turn the lights off and go back to bed. I woke up at 4:40am again, two little girls playing in C's room with the light on.... can you believe it at 4yrs old? Needless to say I was tired the next morning. Caroline still got up at 7am, but Addi slept til 9am... then a little after 9am...
another friend named Madelyn came over to play for a little while, so her mommy could go to a teacher conference. It was actually nice having all three girls. They entertained themselves, all I did was relax on the couch and monitor:)
Wednesday night Caroline's friend Addi spent the night with us because Addi's brother Jackson was having surgery Thursday and had to be at the hospital at 5:30am... I decided I would prefer Addi spend the night instead of waking up at 4:30am for Addi to come over. Well the girls had a great time at their "slumber party"! Addi decided she wanted to sleep in Caroline's room with her (which she has not wanted to in the past), then at 3am I am awoken by noise, go to Caroline's room and what do I find... lights on, toys everywhere and two little girls looking at me. I told them to turn the lights off and go back to bed. I woke up at 4:40am again, two little girls playing in C's room with the light on.... can you believe it at 4yrs old? Needless to say I was tired the next morning. Caroline still got up at 7am, but Addi slept til 9am... then a little after 9am...
another friend named Madelyn came over to play for a little while, so her mommy could go to a teacher conference. It was actually nice having all three girls. They entertained themselves, all I did was relax on the couch and monitor:)
1 comment:
THANKS again for keeping her! Sorry they kept waking you up : )
Post a Comment