Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Variety of Pics

We decided to change things up in the play room. So we moved out the table and chairs we had and brought out Caroline's old train set. The kids have enjoyed playing with the train. Although Eli and Lizzy like taking it apart too... mommy does not like putting it back together!
We had a dress-up dance party that all got involved in. Eli asked for the tutu... so he is wearing it! He also asked for a dress but I did not put that pic on here this time. I decided after this party that I need to look into buying boy dress-up clothes:)



We had a watch for the storm party outside last night. We watched the lightning and heard the thunder (which if it got too loud Elizabeth would say "go inside"). Then we finally got to see a little bit of rain. Most of the rain missed us but we got just a bit. The kids had a great time sitting on the porch, they actually sat pretty still for a long time!

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Everything's a party at your house!