Monday, May 30, 2011

Lots of updates

Here is precious Eli giving me good smiles. Now what you don't see is the 15 other pictures I have of him looking at me with no smiles. That boy makes me work hard to get a smile! He is usually serious looking, thinking hard about his environment. It is not very often that I get Eli talking. He likes to talk in the car sometimes the changing table, all places that are hard to have a camera to record.



This one keeps me on my toes. Elizabeth is much faster than Eli and maybe a bit more stubborn. I will tell Eli "no touch" to something and as I am telling him, Elizabeth will walk over to see if it is the same rule for her! That is part of the reason there has not been much blogging.

This is the other reason I have not been blogging very much... I have not been able to keep the kids still to take any pictures. Elizabeth is walking everywhere.




I can hardly believe it but Kindergarten is over. We are on to 1st grade now. Caroline had an award ceremony in her classroom. There was a sweet slide show of all the fun they had in kinder... then a special award was given to each student. Caroline received the most patient award. I guess she gets that from having to be patient with her little brother and sister... I really don't know where it comes from:) Their teacher also made a little booklet of their writing from the first day of school til the last week of school. It was pretty cool to see all the improvements in her writing abilities. Finally, we have been searching and searching for a playground that was cheap and we found it! Caroline is so excited to play on it, as are Eli and Elizabeth. Caroline likes to hide in the tunnel and Eli and Elizabeth like the slide! Below is Caroline playing with her new friend, Addison (that makes 5 Addison's we know). Addison's grandma lives down the street from us and they have been playing for the last three days.

No comments: