This is a picture I took last week. Eli had been fussy fussy so Greg sat him in his crib. I went to check on him once he quieted down and this is what I found....

How is that comfortable at all to sleep? Bent over halfway sound asleep sucking on his thumb!
Well winter has arrived! School was cancelled today due to the ice. About 3am I heard the sleet hitting my window. I finally fell back asleep round 5am only to be woken again at 530am by the school calling to say classes were cancelled. I tried to take a picture of the ice... all that white is ice!

I did not get any pictures of Caroline playing in it... but she did. She ate some of the ice, walked around on the trampoline with the ice and had a great time getting cold... oh she did sled a little on our driveway, fell on her bottom one time (and cried and cried).

Then she came in put on some
pj's and played with Eli and Elizabeth in the warm house. I made her some hot chocolate to warm up here insides


Caroline thought it would be fun to put Eli in her laundry basket. Then she drug him around the house. He smiled though, so I guess it was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment