Close up of Eli
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Welcome Eli and Elizabeth!
Elizabeth is on the left and Eli is on the right. They are not too sure they are happy to be out in the real, cold, loud world! Gregory Eli was born first at 8:57am, weighing 5lbs 10oz. Elizabeth Anne was born at 9:01am weighing in at 7lbs!!!
Family arrived in full force and was able to come in and look at the babies. They eventually got to come in one at a time to hold babies. So I know when they come home tomorrow, the grandparents will be in full force at our house standing in line to hold them.
We will have some more pictures of them soon. They are coming home tomorrow morning assuming all goes well. So come back to see more cute pics of our new little blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When did this come about?!?! CONGRATS!!! I am thrilled for you!! God bless you guys! I want details!!!
Post a Comment