Friday, January 29, 2010

Natalie's Tribute

Today we gave Natalie back to her birthmom. It has been a tough few days but know that God has something GREAT planned for us. I have no idea what it is, but I am doing as the song says and trusting His heart when I can't trace His hand. We have had some great times with Natalie in our home. We had some family time the last few days and have taken some pictures the last two days to remember our precious Natalie. Caroline is struggling to understand what is going on, so are her mommy and daddy so it is understandable. We ran some errands today (like going to Sonic) after handing Natalie over We got home, played some then Caroline looks at me and says "can we wake Natalie up now"... heartbreaking. I know more things like that will happen, but I also know that we will make it through the fire and come out stronger! Thank you to all of our friends and family who have been such a great support system for us. We have been so blessed to be surrounded with such love!

The Final Hours:
























5 comments:

JJRDsMomy said...

I am so sorry to hear the news about Natalie. I just want you to know I am sorry, I have no other words. God bless you. Sending {{hugs}}

Kristi

Anonymous said...

We are heartbroken with you. We love you all.

Shelly and Jesse

Mary T said...

Praying for you all and little Natalie. Thank you for sharing the pictures. Love, mary and jimmy

Anonymous said...

Love you and are lifting you up in prayers.
The George Family

Jason Talton said...

Hey Debra,
Really sorry to hear about this, you guys are in my thoughts