Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Forgotten Photos

We have been changing things with Caroline's nap time. We needed to adjust it so she would sleep past 5:30am... so I tried to have her just do a "rest" time where she stays in her room. So she got in bed and I gave her some books and cars to play with and gave her the instruction to not fall asleep and just play. I came in later to check on her and this is how she looked... We have sense cut her nap time to only 30 minutes. It is hard for me, but she stays in bed til 6:30am -7am. The next picture was taken after our last MOPS meeting this year. We took home one of the table props which Caroline now plays with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks way too grown up with the hat. It is good to see her. We miss her too.

Grandma said...

It wasn't anonymous, but I hit the wrong key. Grandma