Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Check-up
Caroline went to the doctor yesterday for her four year old well-check. She received four shots and told me she does not like shots. Before the shots were coming I was talking to her about them and she did not remember them from last year and told her that she might like shots. I was evidently wrong.. she did not like any of the four shots she received, but she does not need any more until she is 14 so that is good!! Caroline measured 3'7" and is 38 pounds. Her doctor predicts she will be tall and skinny, between 5'10" - 6'. I don't know where she gets her tall and skinny genes:) Overall she had a great time at the doctor. They checked her vision which was good and tried to do a hearing test but she would not tell the nurse when she heard the beeps so that did not work well. I know she hears fine... she just chooses not to listen sometimes. Caroline got a book, lots of stickers, and a sucker after her visit. The sucker was her favorite thing. I forgot to ask what percentage she was in on the growth chart but as the doctor was going to fill out her form he had to get a "big" girl form because she had outgrown the one he had. I just thought I would update y'all on how our little girl is growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You told her she might like shots???? Hmmm...
Post a Comment