Monday, November 3, 2008

Big Helper

Caroline found a new place to play/nap. I did not think it was big enough for her but she found a way to fit inside our bench. We usually keep blankets in there.

Caroline's friend Jackson came over while his mommy went grocery shopping with Addi. Caroline had a great time playing with Jackson. As you can see below she fixed his hair... which he tolerated for a while. Caroline loves to play with hair and fix everyone's hair.




They also laid on the couch while Caroline watched a movie. Jackson watched Caroline. He originally was sitting up but Caroline thought he would be more comfortable laying down... so she every so gently pushed him back. You will also notice his belly is showing... Caroline later worked hard to try and pull his shirt down to cover his belly while he was laying down. So cute!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

My mom has a pic of me curled up and barely fitting in my little doll crib when I was about that age. All I remember is the feeling of being very cramped.