Friday, June 13, 2008

Lake Day

Caroline's first tube ride. She and her daddy had a great time. Daddy would splash Caroline using his long legs and Caroline just laughed and laughed. Make sure you click on the picture. It makes it much bigger and you can see the precious smiles.

Did we catch a big fish or is Greg learning to wake board?

Ok, so I could get up on the wake board but I could not figure out how to do anything else except stay where I was. So as they were at the end of the "road" and had to turn around I could not figure out how to get behind the boat. I went down soon after this picture was taken.

One of Caroline's favorite activities this weekend was to drive the boat. She even got to push the horn on the boat!After a long day of wake boarding, knee boarding, swimming what can be better than to eat watermelon and then rinse off in the water? It tasted really good too!!!


Caroline enjoyed "ski boarding" with her daddy!

After a hard day of playing in the water it was more than Caroline's eyes could take and this is how we found her.

This is Caroline smiling with "Mrs. Bannerlamb". We so appreciated our friends for inviting us out to their lake house to play with them.

Mr. Bannerman and Caroline

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day at the lake. Wakeboarding is challenging! Isn't summer the best! KLR

Anonymous said...

It's time for some new pictures. Mom