Friday, April 11, 2008

Jumping at the Jumping Party

We had a MOPS playdate at the Jumping Party which is a big metal building with a bunch of different jumping houses, trains, and slides. The kids had a blast... as did the moms... ok so it was just Tricia and I!


We had a contest to see who could jump the highest yet get a good picture of it... the slide is the bottom blue, the green is the back of it.. so as you can see this is little Addi getting a lot of air time. Then Tricia and then me.... Caroline did not jump much and when she did we did not get a good picture of her.



Caroline and Addi are having a great time sliding down the big slide as you can see at the bottom they are encouraging their little friend Kiera to come down the slide and join them.


1 comment:

Tricia said...

great pics--I need some! You definitely have to post some pics from the run today. I'm really impressed with how well you ran...you don't give yourself enough credit. We'll have to do that again soon. Are you hooked?