
Caroline has gotten into "riding". She likes to ride her horse as you see in this picture as well has her pink (puppy) which is below.

She still loves jumping on her trampoline. She asks daily if she can go jump but when it is 30 degrees outside I tend to say "not today it is too cold for Mommy"! She does not quite get it... she will say I will put a jacket on and jump with my socks on (which is what we do when it is 50 degrees outside).
3 comments:
She is so grown up. Welcome to the blogger family!
So glad that you are on board! I look forward to reading and seeing more! Caroline is a doll!
Yea! I'm so glad you finally gave in to peer pressure and started a blog. I'm linking to you so I'll check all the time.
Post a Comment